Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Billy Sticks it to “The Man”, Gets Hurt Real Bad

Billy is now recuperating after successfully sticking it to “The Man”. It was quite a satisfying shaft to the entity that has been in fact holding him down. But now Billy lies in bed recuperating from the unforseen consequences of his actions.

“I had had enough.” Billy said. “The Man” has always held me down and it was time to stick it to him. So one day I just got up and did it. I stuck it to “The Man.” But then “The Man” stuck it back to me and I wasn’t prepared for that. They never mention that to you, when people say you need to stick it to “The Man”. It’s not fair really. Sticking should be one way, me to “The Man”, not the other way around. I’m going to talk to some one in authority about this, maybe “Them”. I bet “They” know what to do. Maybe “They” will help me stick it to “The Man” again. But what if “They” are “The Man”? Maybe I should forget “Them” and “The Man” and stick it to “The Powers That Be”? I hope they don’t hurt me."

No comments: